Fire Safety Audits and Risk Assessments

One of the most common questions we're asked when customers first get in touch is: 'What are my responsibilities under the law?'

There is no simple answer to this question. There are numerous laws relating to fire safety, with different regulations applying to various domestic and non-domestic settings.

Here at Allsaved, we have expert knowledge of every aspect of current legislation, and how it applies in commercial, public or residential spaces.

Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, any non-domestic premises must have a Responsible Person (RP) whose job is to carry out a fire risk assessment. Broadly speaking, the assessment should define measures that will reduce or eliminate the risk of fire, and identify persons at risk.

For most people, carrying out a risk assessment with no expert help is a daunting task. This is when it's time to call the professionals! We can guide you through the process, identifying hazards that are specific to your building. Our risk assessments cover:

  • Building evacuation plans
  • Fire safety equipment
  • Fire detection and warning systems
  • Means of escape
  • Firefighting equipment
  • Fire drills and training
  • Maintenance and record keeping

As the RP, you are responsible for keeping your risk assessment up-to-date and valid, taking into account any changes in regulations.

Don't take chances. Contact Allsaved today to book a fire risk assessment for your building. Our prices start from just £225, offering you better value and total peace of mind.

Meet One of Our Team

Scott Ripley, Fire Risk Assessor

I'm Scott, I started off doing a lot of utility fire risk assessments and I've recently moved into doing more commerical work in offices and shops.