Allsaved offers mobile data capture and management system integration tools to the Fire Safety, Gas and Electrical industries to help streamline your business.
‘Allsaved’ refers to Allsaved Limited, its divisions, mobile applications and websites.
Data we collect and receive
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services.
We may collect the following information;
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Your customers’ name & address
- Images and video from the mobile application camera feature
- Web usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this Data
Collecting this data helps us to provide services to you through our mobile application and website.
We may use this data;
- To customise our services for you
- To improve the products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific query
- Provide you with important service related notices.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer. It enables our website to identify your computer and store your preferences.
- Analyse our web traffic to help us improve our web services
- Store information about your preferences.
- Identify you when you visit our website to present content, options or features that are specific or relevant to you.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Allsaved is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Sharing, disclosure and Security
In providing your service, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. Examples include;
- Printers for bulk mailing and marketing material
- Delivery contractors
- Information technology service providers
- Accountants, lawyers and other service providers
We will always hold your information securely. We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our Web site and mobile application may provide links to other websites. Please note we do not have control of websites outside the allsaveduk.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
If you have any questions about this policy or the way in which Allsaved uses your information, please call 01798 812999 or email email@example.com.
Some content in this policy is adapted from Tech Donut